Note to Readers

NOTE:
-My post are geared toward the general public. Most times I will mention the "Kids eat free" and the "Industry night" type specials but they will not be highlighted or noted in the provided tools.
-Most of the deals are tested at only one location for one type of deal on one day of the week. For instance if there are 3 locations and a happy hour and Friday dinner special I may only test the Happy Hour special at the North Location on Tuesday. Every other special has been verbally verified at each location.
-My ratings are based on the quality of the special and ease of use, not the quality of the service or product.
-Please share your experiences and any discrepancy you may find and I will make sure to update my posts.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Lonestar Kolache: Buy 6 get 6 free after 1pm




Name: Lonestar Kolaches

Category: Breakfast

Locations by area: North Central, North, Pflugerville, Lost Creek, South

Website: http://www.lonestarkolaches.com/

Specials:

Everyday between 1:00PM-2:30PM buy 6 kolaches get 6 free for the last batches of Kolaches and sweet pastries.

NOTE: You will chose from the last batches of kolaches. This is not an advertised special so you will need to mention this deal in order to get it.

My personal Rating: 2

This was a perfect deal for a sunday morning when I left to workout came back and my fiance was still in bed. I did mention the deal and was able to get 1 dozen for $7 and some change. Not bad since we have some left over for Monday breakfast. I gave this a 2 rating because it's sometimes hard to ask about the deal, the selection is literally leftovers, and its not everyday you crave breakfast after 1 pm. I think it is still worth sharing because you can use this for a great grab and go breakfast, to take to a morning meeting or if you have family over and need a quick breakfast that feeds large numbers.





No comments:

Post a Comment