Note to Readers

NOTE:
-My post are geared toward the general public. Most times I will mention the "Kids eat free" and the "Industry night" type specials but they will not be highlighted or noted in the provided tools.
-Most of the deals are tested at only one location for one type of deal on one day of the week. For instance if there are 3 locations and a happy hour and Friday dinner special I may only test the Happy Hour special at the North Location on Tuesday. Every other special has been verbally verified at each location.
-My ratings are based on the quality of the special and ease of use, not the quality of the service or product.
-Please share your experiences and any discrepancy you may find and I will make sure to update my posts.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012


Name:Sherlocks Pub
Category: Happy Hour Food & Drinks, American,
Locations: North
Website: www.sherlockspubco.com/
Specials:
Monday thru Friday 5-7
Food
$5 Select appetizers

Monday thru Saturday 2-9 and all day Sunday
Drinks
$2.25 Select domestic drafts
$2.25 Wells
$2.50 Premium Domestic Draft
$2.50 House Wine
$2.75 Select Calls
$3 Select Premium Calls
$7 Select Domestic Pitchers
$8 Premium Domestic Pitchers

Monday
Drinks
$1.75 Wells
$2.25 Select Calls
$2.75 Select Premium Calls
$2 House Wine
$1.75 Select domestic drafts
$7 Select Domestic Pitchers

Tuesday
Drinks
$2 Select domestic drafts 9-Close

Wednesday
$2.50 Select 22oz domestic drafts
$2.50 Select 22oz premium drafts

My Personal Rating: 8
This has always been a great experience for me and a big group of friends. I will say the specials in Houston were a little more economical but I am not complaining. I cannot count the number of times I have left Sherlocks full and happy. I will only decrease my rating because there is only one location and it is north, great for me but not so great for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment